Our vision is to WOW kids with the wonder and beauty of the planet, its rich sights, cultures and people; inspiring curiosity, connection and a greater sense of global citizenship.
GlobeO’s mission is to be a place that kids and parents love...an experience that meets kids’ and parents’ needs for quality, active, enriching recreation that nurtures the whole child and deepens kids’ connection to the amazing world we live in.
WHAT WE DO
WOW Explorations is an experiential entertainment company dedicated to designing and developing innovative recreation experiences for kids and families. We inspire audiences with the wonder of the world through physical play, hands-on creating and active multi-sensory experiences.
WOWtopia, WOW Explorations’ first attraction, is a hands-on, grab-on global experience for kids and families that will tour from city to city. WOWtopia will combine the physicality of an Adventure Playground with the hands-on interactivity of a Maker Experience and the awe of an authentic Cultural Festival, bringing to life the people, places and cultures of our extraordinary world.
We solve a common problem for parents—finding recreation options they know their kids will love and they can feel good about. Parents today are looking for experiences that are fun for the whole family, affordable and in line with their values. WOW uniquely meets these needs by offering: active engagement for the heart, mind and body; authentic enrichment about world cultures; a personalized gaming challenge; and memorable moments that Millennial parents will want to share with their communities on social media.
Recent trends in the marketplace further validate the audience and marketplace need:
- The “Experience Economy” is growing; eclipsing $1 trillion for the first time in 2016 (Bureau of Economic Analysis, 2016)
- Pop-up museums like Museum of Ice Cream and Color Factory are becoming wildly popular (Wired, September 27, 2017)
- Retailers and mall operators are reinventing themselves as venues for experiential entertainment and other social gatherings (Chicago Tribune, June 9, 2017)
- Millennial parents are looking for memorable experiences that they can share with their kids (Adweek, August 14, 2017)
- In an age of ubiquitous screens, nothing seems to be getting kids’ attention like real-life, hands-on and decidedly non-digital entertainment (Kidscreen, September 19, 2017)